An exhibition on the history of the Freedom of Wexford has opened at County Hall.
The Freedom of the Borough was first granted in 1876 under the Municipal Privileges Act introduced by the British government.
It was abolished in 2014 under the Local Government Reform Act.
During its one hundred and thirty eight year reign the Freedom of the Borough of Wexford was granted to thirty one individuals.
The first to get the freedom was Charles Stewart Parnell while the last to receive it was world renowned boxing coach Billy Walsh.
The exhibition features text and images of all thirty one recipients.