This brand new course gives participants a clear understanding of how local radio operates, how programmes are made and the various career opportunities available in this sector. The course is an ideal introduction to broadcasting for anyone who has an interest in radio broadcasting when they leave school.
It’s a two day introductory course run over the Easter break from 10am to 5pm at South East Radio, Custom House Quay, Wexford on:
Course 1: Wed 16th & Thurs 17th April 2014
Course 2: Wed 23rd & Thurs 24th April 2014
The objectives of the course are as follows:
- Learn the basics to operate the latest digital studio
- Digital editing
- Using the latest portable digital recording devices
- Learn the best techniques to conduct a radio interview
- Expert voice training and presentation skills will be given to each person
- Each participant will produce a radio piece of their choice which can be used as a demo CD
- Meet & Greet award winning radio presenters
What you can expect to learn?
Each participant will learn the process of how to create an engaging radio piece with each person producing and presenting an individual radio segment of their choice.
All participants will learn how to research, script, present and produce their radio segment over the course of the two days.
Interested but need more information? Just Click Here to what could be the start of an exciting career in radio broadcasting.