Social Care Manager / Clinical Nurse Manager 2
We have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified person to manage Day Services. The position will oversee the day to day operation of Day Services and manage a Team of Social Care Leaders/CNM1, Staff Nurses, and Care Staff, Bus Drivers and Escorts.
Candidates should hold a Social Care Degree or be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (RNID).
Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience at a Social Care Leader/CNM1 level.
All candidates should:
- Have 5 years’ experience in an area providing services for people with an intellectual disability.
- Have experience working in an area that provides day supports for people with a disability.
- Have a multi-disciplinary approach to service provision.
- Be flexible
- Have strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Have a full clean driving licence.
In addition to competitive rates of pay, we offer the following benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent Annual Leave Allowance
- Sick Pay Scheme, Maternity Pay and Paternity Pay after satisfactory probation period
- Cycle to work scheme
- VHI Employee Assist Programme
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Continuous Professional Development/Training
Application forms can be accessed from the https://ardaoibhinn.ie/careers.htm or by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
For any enquiries in relation to the post please contact Geraldine Roche on 053-9147868
Applications will be shortlisted based on relevant experience.
CLOSING DATE 29th March 2023
Proposed Dates for Interviews will take place from the week of 3rd April 2023
An Breacadh Nua t /a Ard Aoibhinn Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.