Atlantis Seafood’s a premier seafood processor and distributor requires a result oriented candidate for the following position:
Full time Quality Control Technician
Responsibilities / Duties
- To inspect and carry out and testing of incoming raw materials and to take appropriate action.
- To assist in compiling in-house and finished product specifications and procedures.
- Responsibility for implementation and maintenance of Food Safety, Quality and HACCP systems.
- To liaise with suppliers/customers
- Internal auditing of systems
- To manage the plants traceability system
- To assist in operator training, e.g. Food Hygiene.
All candidates are expected to be excellent in written/spoken English and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. Third level qualification in Food/ Science related discipline an advantage with attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to Atlantis Seafood Ltd, Unit F1, Strandfield Business Park, Rosslare Road, Wexford. The closing date for applications is the 20.09.19.