Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
Baker Tilly in looking for an experienced administrator with some book keeping knowledge to join the team in Enniscorthy.
The ideal candidate will be a well organised individual capable of delivering on multiple projects and deadlines at any given time, discharging a number of book-keeping and administrative duties, providing support to a busy accounting department, and dealing confidently and comfortably with clients.
This role may well suit a full or part qualified Accounting Technician. Additionally, some payroll experience would be a definite advantage.
Responsibilities may include
- Basic bookkeeping
- Accurate posting and data entry to firm’s software packages
- Complete monthly reconciliations
- Provide general administration support to a busy accounting department
- Occasional reception duties maybe required
Relevant skills & knowledge
- Basic book keeping skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to multitask and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Customer focused
How to Apply
Applications to Dearbhla Gallagher, People Development Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly Ireland is part of Baker Tilly International, one of the world’s leading global networks of accountancy and business advisory firms.
At Baker Tilly we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, transaction services, tax, corporate recovery, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice. With a high level of knowledge and technical expertise we have developed an insight into what makes businesses successful.
Follow South East Radio on: