|CELTIC LINEN ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR:-
General Operatives – Day and Evening Shift and also for Saturdays only
Saturdays (7:40am to 4pm)
Day Shift (7.40am – 4pm)
Evening Shift (4.20pm – 12.00/1am)
Reporting to the Team Leader/Shift Leader
Summary of responsibilities:
· To work under the Instruction/direction of your Shift Leader or Operations Manager
· Responsible for the efficient and effective running of your allocated machine – this may include bending, lifting, pushing and pulling
· Meet daily targets as outlined by your shift leader
· Be acceptable to interchangeability within the plant
· Be willing to give assistance in other areas if and where required.
· To ensure that the area/areas under your responsibility is/are maintained in a clean and orderly manner, with ‘a place for everything and everything in its place’
· To ensure that the resources at your disposal are used in an efficient manner and that Quality System Procedures are adhered to at all times
· To work in a safe way observing all health and safety guidelines
· Care in handling products and loading/unloading duties
· Maintain a good/positive attitude to work and good common sense.
· Be honest and trustworthy,
· Use own initiative, be motivated and willing to learn
· Be punctual
· Adhere to the rules of the workplace.
To apply for this exciting role please send your CV and application to HR Manager, Celtic Linen Ltd., Rosslare Road, Drinagh, Wexford or HR@celticlinen.ie
Celtic Linen is an equal opportunities employer