Clayton Whites Hotel Wexford are recruiting to fill a position of a Bar Manager in our Library Bar. We are looking for someone with experience working in a fast past environment and looking to take on a new challenge. If you feel the role is for you please send on your CV to claytonwhiteshotel.com
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all areas of operations within the bar including marketing, profitability and sales growth while ensuring A high standard of quality and service.
- To ensure that a HOST is always visible meeting and greeting guests, controlling the room and directing the flow of food service during the lunch and dinner periods
- Manage Bar during scheduled shifts, which includes staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Manage the Function Bar for Events/Weddings
- Ensure that department is properly staffed at all times.
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues using the Bar Operations Manual as a guide.
- Ensure that cleaning schedules are in place and followed daily.
- Control costs through ensuring that all staff comply with the documented control procedures in place.
- Ensure that proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Comply with statutory and legal requirements regarding Fire, Health and Safety, Licensing and Employment.
- Qualification in Hotel/Bar Management
- 2-3 years experience as a Beverage/Bar Manager
- Hotel Beverage Management a distinct advantage