- Darkness falls across the land,
- South East Radio is at hand,
- Giving your family treats galore,
- To screams of children shouting “we want more”!
South East Radio has themed up with national and local family attractions to make it a Spooktacular Hallow’een mid -term break!
All this week we will be giving away family tickets – 2 adults and 2 children -to the following family venues:
- Fota Wildlife Park
- Tayto park
- The National Heritage park
- Dublin Zoo
How it works
- The promotion kicks off on the Breakfast Show when Dave reads out the first part of a teaser – Hallow’een style.
- He will invite you to text in your correct answer to the teaser along with your name and address to 087 37 37 956. He will give away 2 family tickets on his show, but don’t worry if you don’t know the answer, there is a second part to the teaser which will be read out on the Morning Mix. So between the 2 shows 4 family tickets will be given away.
- Tony will have a brand new teaser for you on the All Request Lunch and again he will have 2 family tickets to giveaway. If the tickets are not won as before, there is a second part to the teaser which will make the answer “spooktacularly” clear. which Alan will broadcast on the Drivetime show again giving away 4 family tickets in total between the 2 shows.
- And thats how you will can win a family ticket to one of your favourite family attractions this Hallow’een mid term break!
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- Participants will be invited to register to play by texting the correct answer to the teaser(s) followed by their name to the South East Radio Text line 087 3737956.
- Texts will not be carried over form one show to another.
- The answer to the teaser written on the presenters answer sheet is the only answer that will be accepted.
- Cash will not be issued in lieu or exchange of tickets.
- South East Radio is not in any way responsible for the winners participation in any of the Family Attractions .
- South East Radio reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the On Air Competition on air or in press. The winner may also be required by South East Radio to participate in a photo shoot. South East Radio has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- Please see each ticket for Terms and Conditions that apply to each attraction.
- Each family tickets admits entry to the venue as outlined on the ticket for 2 adults and 2 children.