South East Radio is the home of the Secret Sound and after a month of guesses – Mark Coady from Ferrycarrig has identified South East Radio’s Super-Secret Sound! Congratulations Mark – you’ve won €1,100 in cash, a €300 euro Smyth’s Arro Enniscorthy voucher and a Dyson V6 cordless vacuum worth over €400 euro from Joyce’s Expert Wexford!
Thousands of you tried to guess but Mark Coady cracked it! He recognised the celebrity, he identified the everyday sound and he named the movie? The answers were: Snoop Dogg (celebrity), Pulling up the shower mat (household sound) and Elf (the movie)!
Terms and Conditions
- NB: Only guesses made live on air will be accepted. Guesses by email or on Facebook, or Twitter or by text even if they are correct will not be considered.
- Texts do not carry over from programme to programme, so when you hear the cue to text in, you will need to text in again to register for that particular programme.
- South East Radio’s Super Secret Sound gift vouchers or prizes are Non Transferable and are not redeemable for cash under any circumstance.
- South East Radio has entered into this competition with the above suppliers in good faith and will not accept liability for compensation in the event that a supplier reneges on their part of the agreement, ceases to trade or relocates premises.
- South East Radio reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the On Air Competition on air or in press. The winner may also be required by South East Radio to participate in a photo shoot. South East Radio has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- Contestants will be judged successfully or unsuccessfully to have identified South East Radio’s Super Secret Sounds according to the discretion of the Management of South East Radio.
- All decisions of South East Radio as to whether or not a contestant has identified the sounds correctly shall be final and no discussions or correspondence will be entertained.
- There are 3 sounds, a movie clip, a celebrity’s voice and an everyday sound. The winning guess will have given the full title of the movie, along with the full name of the celebrity and identified the everyday item as recorded by management of South East Radio in the correct sequence that the sounds were played.
- The promotion will run between 7.00am and 6.00pm week days from Monday 9th November 2015.
- The Contestant correctly identifying South East Radio’s Super Secret Sound will win the prize(s) outstanding at the time of winning.
- The prize winner will be notified on air at the time of winning by telephone.
- The prize winner will be required to pick up their prize from the South East Radio, Custom House Quay, Wexford.
- Employees of South East Radio and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Employees of all associated sponsors and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Employees of all promotional partners and their families are also ineligible to enter.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age. Proof of identity may be required.
- If in the course of a telephone call, the telephone line drops out or breaks up South East Radio may proceed to another caller. In such event, South East Radio will not be responsible for the awarding of any prize to the caller whose line dropped out or broke up.
- In all matters, all decisions of South East Radio staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained