This week on South East Radio’s Morning Mix programme, one lucky listener will win a fantastic Fisher & Paykel Stainless Steel Fridge-Freezer worth over €800, with thanks to Joyce’s Expert, Wexford.
And what a prize it is! Fisher & Paykel’s Fridge-Freezers sense and respond to daily use in an intelligent way using ActiveSmart™ Technology. Your fridge door is the most used door in your home and did you know that every time it is opened, the temperature changes around your food? When it comes to the Fisher &Paykel Fridge-Freezer you don’t have to worry about this as it includes ActiveSmart™ Technology which controls the weather around your food to deliver better food care, so that your food stays fresh for longer.
Promotion starts Monday 13th April and ends Friday 17th April 2015.
How to Enter
- Listen into South East Radio’s Morning Mix with Alan Corcoran from 10am to 12 noon each day for your cue to enter.
- Listeners will be invited to “Beat the Cube” the Ice Cube!!
- A tray of ice cubes will be placed by Joyce’s Expert into an unplugged Fisher & Paykel Fridge -Freezer to melt.
- You have to guess how long the tray of ice takes to melt in the fridge. Will it be minutes or hours, you decide.
- Text JOYCES to 087 37 37 956 with your guess in minutes, along with your name and address to enter the competition.
- You can enter as often as you like to get closer to winning that super prize.
- The person with the closest time to the actual time it takes to defrost the ice cubes in the tray will win the Fisher & Paykel Fridge-Freezer. It’s that simple!
- Where 2 or more answers are the same, the entrants will be placed in a draw with one overall winner drawn.
- The winner will be announced on South East Radio’s Morning Mix programme on Friday 17th April.
Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- The prize is a Fisher & Paykel Stainless Steel Fridge- Freezer valued at €829. See link below for more details.
- The promotion will be featured on South East Radio’s Morning Mix programme from Monday 13th April to Friday 17th April 2015.
- To enter listeners have to guess the length of time it takes for a tray of ice to fully defrost. The tray of ice is deemed to be fully defrosted where there are no solid ice particles remaining in any of the tray cubes.
- Listeners will be invited to text JOYCES along with their guess and name and address to 087 37 37 956.
- The correct or closest guess to the actual time as recorded by the judges will win the Fisher & Paykel’s Stainless Steel Fridge-Freezer.
- Where 2 or more winning guesses are the same, the entrants will be entered into a draw on Friday 17th April during South East Radio’s Morning Mix programme, with one overall winner drawn.
- South East Radio reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the On Air Competition on air or in press. The winner may also be required by South East Radio to participate in a photo shoot. South East Radio has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- The promoters are South East Radio and Joyce’s Expert, Wexford,
- Employees of South East Radio and Joyce’s Expert, Wexford and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
- A valid entry consists of a guess sent by text to South East Radio, accompanied by the entrant’s name and address.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
- The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.