• GDPR Ruling: Listeners contacting South East Radio by phone, text or email to comment on topics and / or enter competitions are giving the station permission to retain their name, address and phone number for 12 months and cannot be passed onto a 3rd party without their consent.
• South East Radio reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in interviews/ On Air Competition on air or in press. Competition winners may also be required by South East Radio to participate in a photo shoot. South East Radio has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
• The prize winner will be notified on air at the time of winning and/or by telephone.
• The prize winner maybe be required to pick up their prize from the South East Radio, Custom House Quay, Wexford.
• Employees of South East Radio and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Employees of all associated sponsors and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Employees of all promotional partners and their families are also ineligible to enter.
• All entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age, unless otherwise stated on-air. Proof of identity may be required.
• If in the course of a telephone call, the telephone line drops out or breaks up South East Radio may proceed to another caller. In such event, South East Radio will not be responsible for the awarding of any prize to the caller whose line dropped out or broke up.
• In all matters, all decisions of South East Radio staff/management will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained