South East Radio’s “Where in Wexford” is a brand new promotion on your favourite radio station, where you will have the chance to win a break for 2 people at the fabulous Castleknock Hotel and Country Club in Dublin. You’ll stay for two nights in one of the beautiful executive rooms at the Castleknock Hotel and Country Club and we’ll throw in a bottle of sparkling wine, breakfast on both mornings and dinner on one evening!
Well it’s simple! We’re going to virtually hide the tickets for the break somewhere in Co. Wexford and all you have to do is find them by asking one question, and taking one guess to identify “Where in Wexford” they are.
Monday 11th May 2015
How to Enter
- The promotion will feature on South East Radio’s Breakfast Show, Morning Mix, All Lunch Request and Drivetime show.
- You will be invited to text in to enter “Where in Wexford”.
- Texts will not carry over from one show to another.
- Text the word WHERE followed by your name to enter to play to 087 37 37 956.
- We will virtually hide the tickets to the break somewhere in County Wexford! All you have to do is identify “Where in Wexford” we have hidden them. One winner per show will come on air, and ask the presenter ONE question about the location of tickets for the break. The presenter can ONLY answer YES or NO. Then the listener will be asked to guess a location. The presenter will then tell the listener if they are right or wrong! The longer you listen the more chance you have of winning!
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- Only answers guessed that match the answers recorded by the presenter can be accepted.
- South East Radio reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the On Air Competition on air or in press. The winner may also be required by South East Radio to participate in a photo shoot. South East Radio has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- The promoter is South East Radio.
- The prize is a 2 night B&B stay in an executive room for 2 adults at the Castleknock Hotel and Country Club, Dublin and includes a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and an evening dinner.
- One listener per programme will be invited on air to ask a question regarding the virtual location of the tickets, to which he/she will receive a yes/no answer from the presenter. The listener will then be invited to make a guess as to where the tickets are located. If the location is as per the answer recorded by the presenter, the listener has won the prize. If the answer is incorrect, then the previous guesses and yes/no answers are valid for the next programme until the location is guessed correctly and the prize is won.
- Employees of South East Radio and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
- The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Castleknock Hotel and Country Club.
- The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.