Emergency services are at the site of a suspected gas explosion in Clone Ferns.
A father in his 80’s and son in his 40’s have been taken to hospital following the blast.
The son is said to have sustained severe burns to his face but neither have life threatening injuries. It is said the explosion occurred by lighting a gas stove in the kitchen that lead to a fiery blast ripping the roof off of the single story dwelling and causing further extensive damage to the property.
Both men were taken to Wexford General Hospital by ambulance where they are receiving treatment for their injuries.